Kapiti Coast Museum logo
Library :
Summary:
A documentary about the restoration of Ngatiawa Bridge in Mangaone South Road, Reikorangi which used to lead to Campbell's Mill, built in 1913. Work undertaken by Ruth Wright, Wilfred Wright and members of the NZ Army.

Is followed by several advertisements for local Kapiti businesses.
Title:
Reikorangi's Bridge to Nowhere
Object Name:
Videodisc, Digital
Object ID:
2012.050.003
Author:
Community Channel 4
Click to Enlarge
Reikorangi's Bridge to NowhereReikorangi's Bridge to Nowhere